We are committed to full compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), (EU) 2018 and Data Protection Act, 1998 ...
We will therefore follow procedures which aim to ensure that those who have access to any personal data or personal sensitive data held by or on our behalf are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
STATEMENT OF POLICY
This statement explains how we use the personal information that you give us.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We obtain information about you when you request information on our products and services or if you register to receive information or our newsletters.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The personal information we collect might include the following:
- Facts and opinion about an individual where the data identifies an individual; for example: a register of interest in a product(s) or service(s)
- First/last names
- Email addresses
- Online identifiers (IP addresses)
- Personal financial information
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The personal information we collect is used:
- To provide you with products and services
- Customer administration
- Direct marketing communication
- To personalise our service to you
- To seek your views our products and services
DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
From time to time we would like to contact you with details of our products and services. We will only send you communications if you consent to us doing so. We will treat your personal details with the utmost care and will not sell them to other companies for marketing purposes.
MANAGING AND UPDATING YOUR DATA, ERASURE AND ASKING A COPY OF YOUR RECORDS
We will, manage, monitor the use personal data in the following ways:
- Aim to collect and process only the information needed
- Aim to ensure information is accurate
- Use data for purposes as are described at the point of collection
- Not keep information longer than is necessary
- Securely destroy data which is no longer needed
- Aim to use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard information
- Ensure that the rights of people whose information is held is exercise under the GDPR; to include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access to personal information
- The right to request erasure*
- The right to request rectification
- The right to data portability and processing
- The right to lodge a complaint
*The right to erase your details applies only in certain circumstances; and may not apply for the following reasons:
- to comply with a legal obligation
- to the right of freedom of expression and information
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO:
- Update your details
- Withdraw your consent or opt out of marketing communications
- Request a copy of the data we hold on you, we will aim to meet the request within 21 days but not more than 30 days
- Request erasure of the data we hold on you;
Please contact: email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of personal information we hold and have technical safeguards in place to ensure this. We would notify you if there is any breach of security.
With all electronic communication, the personal data you give is may be sent electronically to across the world and may be used, stored or processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside of the European Economic Area, who sit outside of the EU stringent data protection laws.
We will not share your data to other third parties except:
- As required to meet your order or request for goods and services
- To partner suppliers that process data on our behalf
- In response to industry regulators as part of monitoring and quality assurance processes
- Where we believe, in good faith that it is needed to comply with the law or protect the safety of staff, customers, participants or the public.
If you have any further questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer any of your questions.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT AND COMMITMENT TO GDPR PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.